Friday, July 10, 2009

Lazy Days

Well, Grace, Sarah and I have not done a whole lot of anything today. The girls put all of the pillows on the floor so that Sarah would not get hurt jumping off the couch. I was able to get some things done on the computer. I was able to get in the shower thanks to Grace for entertaining Sarah. I did NOT get dressed though :)

We are just waiting for Daryl to get home from work so we can go to Brookings and get Grace a new bike. Maybe, if we bat our eyes he will take us to Rancho Viejo for dinner.....

2 comments:

  1. Hope you got to go to dinner! Sorry about today, things have just been CRAZY here. Seriously. Maybe we can get together this next week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog and your Etsy website are beautiful! Makes me want to order way more soap than I can afford!!!! :) Really, you have done a fantastic job and I hope it's been rewarding (and prosperous) for you. Enjoy your lazy summer days with your sweet kiddos!

    ReplyDelete