Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wow...time flies

Well, it's been way to long since I posted anything on here. There's been lots going on. The school year started and then we switched schools. All the kids are back at Foursquare Christian School. What a blessing to be back there. Mackenzie was moved to a 7th grade class which was kindof cool.

We are still in the process of buying a house. We found the perfect house for our family and we are now dealing with the bank on a short sale. The seller accepted our offer and now we are waiting on the seller's bank to accept the offer. Hopefully we will know something soon.

I still haven't been to the baby Dr. yet but I'm a pro at this point :) I'm a little over 12 weeks now along with my sister.

I've totally been neglecting my soapmaking. The FO's I'm using are a bit strong for my pregnant senses lately. I did however manage to make a beautiful batch of Grass Stain and my husband...yes my husband... made a super yummy batch of Chocolate Peppermint. It smells amazing. I need to order some fragrances for the upcoming holidays. I will gladly take any suggestions.

Anyways, that's kindof what's been going on in my life lately. Hopefully I will be better about more frequent posts.

3 comments:

  1. I love ANYTHING pumpkin......pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice, etc. Oragne clove is a good one too for fall! What about candy cane (i guess that would just be like peppermint) or pine for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to add- anything cinnamon! like apple cinnamon or cinnamon spice. what about nutmeg? mmmmmmm, that says fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather-those are all my favorites too. I will have to remind myself that it is soap and NOT edible. Maybe that's a good was of getting my "treat" fix and not get fat during the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete