Sunday, December 20, 2009

Busy girls

Mom has finally tried her hand at soapmaking and I'm happy to report that she too is now addicted. How could you not be though. We made 3 fabulous batches tomorrow and we are both impatiently waiting for the Fed Ex guy to bring us more fragrance oils. I've thoroughly enjoyed making soap for the past year and I LOVE to share the process with other people. This is probably one of the first passions that I've had that my mom has been able to get involved in. Could be the mini football team we have with all the kids in our families taking all our time.

As I'm writing this my wonderful husband is out in our garage building my Christmas present...a soap room. I'm so excited about this. No more packing boxes in and out of the house to make a batch of soap. He really is quite handy and it's so great to have a husband that is so supportive.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Daryl!! :) I'll have to tell you about Gavin and the pie later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I really need to make more soap- can we do it at your house this time?

    ReplyDelete