Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Craziness

Wow! I can't believe how long it's been since I posted on here. I gotta dash out the door to take Spencer to school so I only have time for a quick update.

The weather has been Fabulous the last few days. I hope it's here for a little while at least. We have planning a trip to Disneyland in July but we're trying to see if maybe we can go in May instead. We are so impatient. I can't seem to find my camera anywhere so there's been a shortage of pictures lately :( I did however order a new camera and it should be here this week. I'm so excited. I've wanted a camera like this one for quite a while now. We bought a dishwasher 2 weeks ago and that was such a blessing. No more standing at the sink for hours everyday. I've been making soap like crazy and trying to sell Advocare again. Daryl's got a few projects going right now. The kids are all doing good. Have to go for now.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear an update- I was wondering how you all were!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are busy, but it sounds like fun! Hope to get a chance to visit you all sometime this summer. Take care!

    ReplyDelete