Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another rainy Thursday

Well I don't want to turn this blog into "All about Lindsey's soaps" but it's so hard to not talk about it all the time. I'm a little obsessed right now. I'm trying really hard to get my inventory up for farmers market. I think what I most enjoy about it is that I made it and people really love it. I've never been super crafty but always wished I was.
Daryl and I have been going through all of our stored belongings and trying to "clean up." Our church is having a garage sale and so we're trying to get stuff together for that. It's not been an easy task...
The kids are anxiously awaiting spring break. We don't have any plans to go anywhere but I sure hope it doesn't rain. 4 kids couped up in a small house for a week = one crazy mama!!

1 comment:

  1. So neat that you have found your "niche" with making soap! I am longing to find a hobby myself, but I am not super crafty either. I think everyone, especially mamas, need to have an outlet... something that is just theirs. You have inspired me to keep looking until I find what I am passionate about. Hope you guys have a fun Spring Break! Sometimes staying home really is more fun than going somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete