Saturday, May 30, 2009

Back to Reality

Well, we are home and I am happy to report that we had a WONDERFUL time. Did I mention it was wonderful???? Our whole trip was so blessed. The 17 hour car ride there and back was even wonderful. The kids got along so good and Sarah didn't even seem to mind being stuck in a car seat for that long. God certainly had His hand on this vacation. We got to visit with my family that I lived with for 7 years before I moved to Crescent City. The girls had fun with grandma making aprons and all the kids (except for Sarah) got to learn how to make candlesticks with Papa.

As soon as I can narrow my favorite pictures down to just a few (yeah right) I will post some. I recently got a new camera (one that I've wanted for quite some time now) and the pictures are fantastic.

1 comment: