Friday, May 15, 2009

First Barrett family vacation...

Things have been very hectic around our household. Originally we had a vacation planned for July but we moved it up to TOMORROW. We are leaving tomorrow after Daryl gets off work for Southern California. My wonderful grandma Packer lives in Vista which is right outside of San Diego. We get to stay for 7 days. This is the first Barrett family vacation. I'm so excited for more of my family to meet Daryl, Sarah and Spencer. I will be sure to post some pics and write about our time together when we get back.

Pray for a safe drive and good times.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my stars- you're driving???!! I will be praying for you!! I hope you all have such a great time getting away from the hectic life here at home. Enjoy yourselves- and make sure to post those pictures when you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete