Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Christmas Trio...


This is what I have so far for yummy Christmas flavors. On the far left is Sleigh Ride. I used Titanium Dioxide to make it super white and added a bit of Pearly white Mica for a little shimmer. Then I dusted some glitter on top. In the middle is Santa's Spruce. I am still struggling with the whole swirling thing. It's always a surprise to see what the final bar will look like. Any swirling tips would be sooo appreciated. Next is Pumpkin Spice. I love how this one turned out. It really looks good enough to eat. I sprinkled a bit of cinnamon on top.
I haven't been making very much soap lately because the smells were really bothering me...due to the baby in my tummy. Seems that isn't a problem anymore. YAY!!! I am trying to get my stock built back up and get packed for our big move this weekend. This seriously has been like the longest week of my life. AAAGH!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I didn't see this post!? I want some of those soaps! Are they at the feed store?

    ReplyDelete