Friday, March 13, 2009

Nameless no more...

I've been beating my head against a wall trying to come up with a name for my new soap business. With the help of Amy, Amiee and my hubby...we've done it. Country Soap Box is our name. I'm so excited. I've set up a website (nothing on there yet) at www.countrysoapbox.etsy.com I was brought to the etsy website by my friend Heather. For any of you that love quilting, you should check out her shop...fabulous. Hers is www.mountainhomequilts.etsy.com I do have soap that's cured and ready to be sold, so for now, you can email me or call me.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Ya know, your hubby could sell his soap molds too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thought- you could put a list of your soap sents plus the cure dates on the side of your blog so folks will know when things are ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He wants to make a bunch for me to sell. They would be way cheaper than on the internet. I need to have a list of cure dates but I'm trying to figure out if I can do a seperate page just for that. Any thoughts on that??? Also, Mackenzie is making soap dishes in her pottery class...soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief, I finally got signed on, who'd of thought? Waiting for updates. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! I don't know how you have time to do this with 4 kids, but I envy you. The scent names sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete