Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Busy...busy...busy

I've been trying really hard to get my Etsy shop open and get my soaps listed. Every time I get good pictures taken, I sell out of that soap. I'm not complaining at all...it's exciting to sell things you make. I have a bunch of new scents to pour as well. I've also started making a quilt and can't get to it as often as I would like. We are going to Leavenworth, WA for the fourth of July and trying to get all those details worked out. I'm trying to figure out how to get to Portland on July 11 for a motivational meeting from the President of Advocare. Breathe....

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I've been wondering when you were going to open you shop! :)
    Your quilt can totally take a back seat to the rest of your things. It will always be there to sew!

    ReplyDelete