Monday, June 8, 2009

Camping...Barrett style...

As I mentioned before, we went camping at Howard Prairie, outside of Ashland OR. The weather was not so good when we got there but eventually the sun showed up. Our very best friends, the Pesta's drove forever and a day to "surprise" us for our birthdays.


Sarah and her rock...

My best friend Amy and I...


The brothers.....



Grandpa and Sarah and watermelon...


Mackenzie and her very first catch and Aunt Jamie...




Mom and dad and our grandparents rented us a schooner (permanently stationed camp trailer) as a birthday present. The first night there was such a strong smell of propane that we didn't dare turn the heater on. The next morning, the maintenance crew moved us to a different one and helped us move our tent...








This was such a blessed birthday weekend...

2 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun! :) you have to call me and tell me about the fabric you bought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited I can't stand it. I will be calling you

    ReplyDelete