Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My first quilt

I have a friend, Heather, who makes beautiful quilts. I"ve mentioned her before. She had a quilt that she was going to sell, but then decided to keep it for her little daughter. I told her that I would like to buy a quilt from her and she said that she could teach me how to make one. So I finally got some fabric and she showed me how to start. I was up until 2:00 am last night sewing together some little strips. It was so fun, I can't wait to start again today. I may have found yet another addiction....

2 comments:

  1. SEE!!! I knew you could do it! Good thing you didn't get into trouble around mindnight 'cause I was fast asleep! :) That already looks soooo good. I can't wait to see the rest of it once it's sewn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I absolutely LOVE this. Thanks so much for your help!!

    ReplyDelete